Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

This photo shows four generations of love. I was adopted by Jim and Virginia Smith when I was very young. They reared me as their own. I can't say we didn't have issues, all families do, but they gave me the love, commitment, safety, religion and all that I needed to develop into who I am today. I am truly blessed to call Virginia my mom. I am also blessed to call Cheryl Masters my mother as well. If it was not for her concern for my future well-being, I would have never met the parents that God blessed me with. Every day is Mother's Day to me. Thank you both for the love that you have given me over the years. I don't deserve it and love you both for it.  I don't know where I would be without my children, thank you Father for all of your blessings.

*hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Well, you turned into a pretty awesome mother, yourself. I hope I'm just as good a mother as you. Only that little blonde haired angel in the picture can be the judge of that. :)

    ReplyDelete