Monday, May 7, 2012

Come and Join in on the Fun!!!

(steps up on my soapbox)

HEAR YE-HEAR YE!! ANNOUNCING THE NOSTALGIC DREAMS HALF HOUR OF VINTAGE SHARING!!

Each night, Monday through Thursday at 8 p.m. EST, I will be sharing some of my vintage finds and also some of my creations via my Nostalgic Dreams Facebook page so that you can purchase them for yourself or as a gift for someone.  

Items shown will be available for purchase and afterwards will be available for pick-up anytime from my home, meeting either Friday or Saturday each week or I can poste them to you via USPS or UPS. Other arrangements may be undertaken but must be stated at time of purchase.  It will be fun and laid back and I will have quizzes and give-aways occasionally as well so come and join in the fun!!  

There is no need to register for anything and we take all major credit cards and accept Paypal as well for your purchases.

Thanks ever so much for listening to me while I am up on my soap box and please, share with your friends, the more the merrier!!!

*hugz n blessings*
~Elizabeth~

P.S. If you need to contact me, please call: 717-816-5699 or email admin@nostalgicdreams.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment