Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ch ch ch ch Changes

Wow, been a little bit since I have been on here as a regular occurrence. Hmm...where do I start?  Well, friends will be visiting as of tomorrow.  They lived across from us when we were stationed in Belgium and love them so much.  They are just like family.  I have to start thinking in french again though to make things a bit easier.  We will meet up with my business partner (Lacy) and hang out for a bit.  I am thoroughly exited with the idea.  We all like so much of the same things and get along so very well.  Makes it easy to have fun.  :o)  Our son has moved back home for a bit as his roommates broke up and he didn't want to pay the whole rent.  I can't say as I blame him.  Our Grandson is 6 weeks old now and I am really looking forward to spoiling him to bits soon.  *smile*  Our daughter and son in law are moving back to our coast in Sept, *YEAH!* so our family will be closer together.  And last but not least, I am moving in with some friends!  Not physically, just my "stuff" that I create.  A friend of mine is starting a new business in Hagerstown, MD that will be selling vintage and crafts so I have signed up to put my "stuff" in there to sell.  Like the Pointer Sister say, "I'M SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!"  lol  Things are moving in a positive direction, thank goodness.  Anyway, I won't take up anymore of your time, just wanted to let you know why I haven't been around much.  As always, I love and miss you.

*hugz n blessingz*
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment