Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Excited!

I was just accepted to my first juried show here in Maryland.  I have not done a craft show, except for one, since I lived in Belgium and to be honest, I have been scared to death to even jump into the craft show circuit here in the United States.  It is hard to believe that it has been 10 years since I have done my first Christmas show and I have amended what I do quite a bit, but I did quite well back in Europe.  The name of the show is "Christmas Thyme at Sycamore Heights Craft Show and it will be located at 20703 Jefferson Blvd. in Hagerstown, Maryland and is being put on by a wonderful lady by the name of Carrie Beck.  There is a Facebook link that you can follow to update https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=228947033823759 to get more information and also to let Carrie know that you are coming!  I will be putting out some of my gift baskets, my painted items, some of my sewn items and lots more so please come out and show some support.  I can't thank everyone enough for helping me to get my business started!

*hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment