Thursday, October 27, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Bread


This is what I baked yesterday for breakfast for my crew for the next few days.  I thought I would share the recipe with you.  I received it from the wonderful hostess at the Tranquili-Tea- tea room.  She knows what she's doin!  I hope you enjoy.

1/'2 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs
2 Mashed, ripe bananas (I used 3)
2 Cups all purpose flour
1 Tsp baking powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips (I used 1 1/4)
1/2 Cup Walnuts

Preheat oven to 350.  Cream together butter and sugar; add eggs.  Stir in the bananas.  In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.  Add dry ingredients into banana mixture, mixing well.  Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.  Pour into a greased loaf pan.  Bake for 60 minutes then cover with foil and bake for 10 more minutes-70 minute cooking time.

*hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment