Monday, October 31, 2011

Snowmageddon! But it's finally melting!

Bonjour one and all.  I just thought I would drop a line to let you know that we are still alive and kicking since the snowstorm on Saturday.  We were fortunate enough (?) to receive 13.5 inches here in Cascade, MD.  I just LOVE our little mountain! *smile*  Seriously, we WERE very fortunate in that the electricity only flickered and there are several here on the mountain that lost power altogether.  I had all the oil lamps and candles lit, just in case.  It felt like the middle of February and all but the leaves are still on the trees-well, they are on what's left of the trees...here, there and everywhere.  Limbs cracked and broke but nothing got us, thank Heavens!  Anyway, here are a few pics, thought you might be interested.
P.s. I kept thinking about this the whole time..










*Hugz and Blessings*
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment