Wednesday, November 27, 2013

No, I Didn't Fall Off Of The Planet...

Hi y'all,

First of all, I should apologize, I usually don't fall so far behind that I can't keep up, but I did this year.  I have been away in Oklahoma, Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia and Florida most of the year and just returned a couple of weeks ago.  I have not had time to catch up on things but I wanted to at least check in with you and let you know that I am still on the planet.  The good news is that things are going well for us here at our household and things are moving quickly.  I hope to get my "brains" together soon so that I am able to become focused in my endeavors.  I have a bazaar at Fort Ritchie Community Center on December 7, from 9-3 and I will be sharing my booth with my new booth partner, Joyce, from Echinacea Farms so please drop by to see us, we would love to be able to visit with you and I would love to catch up!  

Well, I hope that I am able to connect with everyone in the coming months as I press forward.  Here are a few places that you can find Nostalgic Dreams on the web, drop by sometime! 

Find Nostalgic Dreams at these locations on the web:

*hugz n blessingz*
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment