Saturday, December 10, 2011

FRCC Christmas Bazaar 2011

I just had the best time in the world today.  It has been years since I have participated in a Christmas bazaar, they have always seemed very special and this year...it was no different.  I got to meet and greet and make new friends.  I LOVE that part.  I also love when folks tell me what they like about the creations that I have gathered to sell for the day.  Fort Ritchie is not far from home, about 6 blocks to be honest, and I have found a gem in the staff, the location, and the friends that I have made from there.  Here are a few pics of the event.  If you notice, there is a camera set up in a couple of the pics- well...I was actually put on tv!  WHAG was looking for someone who used "recycled" items to create their crafts and I told them that is just about all I use to make my creations.  I take something old and turn it into something new again so they did an entire segment on my crafts.  Yippee!  I was so nervous and yes, you can hear my Okie accent just ring out every now and then.  (I honestly DO try to hide it but when I get nervous, well...)  Okay, so here are the pics I promised.  I hope you enjoy.  Please try to come out for the Spring bazaar next year if you can.  I was told it is to be held the last of March.
Hubby helping but working
Ananda doing her presentation of my stuff

My booth
Some of the other vendors

Ananda setting up the shoot
FRCC Smiling Staff



My WHAG Interview Today-Click Here And Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment