Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful


Hi!  How are you?  I have been a busy bee for a bit but I would LOVE for you to be able to share in one of my favorite authors/artists.  Her name is Susan Branch.  http://www.susanbranch.com/  This isn't the first time that I have introduced you to her but I love to be able to share gifts with you that she shares with me.  Please visit her website/blog/shop.  Her artwork is truly a delight and always an inspiration.  Isn't it amazing how God gives each of us different talents?  What is the talent that God shares with you?  I know that I am blessed to be able to create through all sorts of mediums, I hope that you use your talent because He gave it to you to not only inspire others around you, but to share with Him.  

*hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth

P.S. The beautiful graphic is courtesy of a wonderful woman who shares quite of herself as well.  Here is the link: http://delightfulorder.blogspot.com/2011/11/thankful-jar-and-free-printable.html

No comments:

Post a Comment