Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Almost Empty Nest

Wow, the middle of August already.  I could have sworn yesterday was just March, wasn't it?  Oh well, back to school is right around the corner, some may have already started, our son doesn't leave for college until the 29th.  Yes, time passes quickly and I know everyone says it but it is tough to realize until it (time) has left you in the dust wondering what happened to yesterday.  Such is my case I guess.  Our youngest son, Connor, leaves for college in Hawaii and I honestly thought I had more time.  My daughter, Michille, is married and in NM with her husband and I feel like I have a HUGE empty nest and no little birds anymore.  I know he isn't gone yet but he lets his father and myself know how many days it is, one way or another.  I believe he is looking forward to the next adventure of his life.  I can honestly say I am proud of my children, in every way shape and form they have taken. I am, however, looking forward to the next 29 years of marriage to my husband and seeing what they hold.  Wish us luck and blessings please.

Stay tuned for an awesome give away to be announced on Friday.  Keep tuned in here for more info!

As always,
*hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment