Friday, July 29, 2011

Attempting to Get Organized


Well, here we go!  I have the most wonderful husband in the world, I believe.  These photos show the result of his handiwork.  I have done crafting for years, all kinds, and I have oodles of items that I use for them so he created some shelving for me in my newly moved into craft room closet.  If you are into any type of hobby, you know that you always have at least one piece left over of something that you have purchased for a specific project.  Well after so many projects, it begins to add up!  Therefore, we are attempting to alleviate clutter and get organized.  I have been bringing lotsof items up from the front room in our home that will eventually be my gift shop and hope to "get it together" and be all organized soon.  I have been waiting years and years for my own room and I am putting it together slowly.  Luckily I have friends and family that are helping me along.  Anyway, I will show you a photo of AFTER it is done...when that will be for sure, I don't rightly know, sorry.  Stay tuned to this channel for more important information from this sponsor.  *smile*  Have a groovy weekend!

*hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment