Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movin' Forward Inch by Inch

Well, Here ya go J, I love it!  I am so glad that you can see it finally hanging where you meant for it to hang.

This was made by a very special friend.  I have known him for a few years and he is like a brother to me.  I have been blessed over the years with friends from around the globe.  We have lived in a couple of countries and in quite a few states during our military career, and ever since then there has been icing on my life's cake, in the form of friends.  I don't get to see them, or talk with them too often, but they are the foundation of my being.  If I need prayer, I know just where to head.

I am so glad that I am able to share this journey with you and hope you have as much fun on it as I do!  More to come soon!

*hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment