Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thank you!


I would love to thank everyone who stopped by the Fort Ritchie Community Center  yesterday to say hi, look around, purchase a few items and give moral support.  I couldn't have done it without you!  We had a good day for our first time out and it was wonderful meeting each and every person.  I was exhausted by the end of the day but it was so very worth it.  I had some wonderful help from friends and family as well and I coudln't have done it without you.  I look forward to future endeavors and hope that you continue let us serve you.  I have started an email update so please stay tuned as there are more wonderful things to come.  I am excited to be able to share some wonderful things with you.

As always, *hugz n blessings*
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment