Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Newsletter's Are Coming, The Newsletters Are Coming!



Okay, I am getting MORE organized every day...I know...it's a miracle but yes, it's true!  I had a problem with Outlook and when I supposedly repaired it, EVERYTHING that I had done was gone-POOF!  I was so bummed.  I had to do some searching on how to retrieve emails that were deleted and thankfully I hadn't deleted them off of the server after uploading them so they were all there.  

You see, when someone clicks on the "Newsletter" area on the NostalgicDreams.com website it takes you to a form, you fill out the form then click submit.  The info then comes to me where I upload the info into my Outlook and place on my distribution list for newsletters.  Well, I had it all done and when I was trying to "get more organized" I tried to update my Outlook thus overwriting EVERYTHING that was there.  :o(  I was NOT the happy camper when it happened.  But!  Dah dah dah dah!  I figured it out and found each and every webhosting email and finally redid EVERYTHING again.  You see how that BIG word keeps popping up there?  Yes, well, when I say EVERYTHING I mean, EVERYTHING!  lol  

Now, I would like to formally invite you to partake of my newsletter which will go out this week for the first quarter of the year.  I will subsequently send one out around the beginning of each quarter so that you will know what is going on thereby keeping you updated on current events here at Nostalgic Dreams.  Please, feel free to follow the link, sign up and I will be more than happy to send one out to you as they are written.  

When you sign up for the newsletter, I also would like to invite you to put your birthdate on there, only the month and day, but I would like to send you at least an ecard for your birthday.  Pretty please?  With sugar on top?  I will be hosting give-aways that will only be through the newsletter as well as recipes that will not be on my blog, there will be craft tips, just whatever I can think of to keep things stirred up a bit.  I want to have fun while building my business and I would love to have you along with your smile!

Well, the link is above so please, feel free to fill it out and let me hear from you.  I can't do my job without you and I would love to hear what you think, it really makes me tick.  

Thank you so very much for being a friend and supporter of Nostalgic Dreams, I appreciate you more than you know.

*hugz n blessingz*
~Elizabeth~

1 comment:

  1. Hey my sweet friend ......SIGN me up for that news letter... I WOULD LOVE TO be on that friends list... I want to take a vacation just to come and visit and stay at your beautiful place there ............. LOVE it all as usual... Have a blessed week ... HUGS from me

    ReplyDelete